Be scouted staying incognito!
Are you looking for a new job but want to stay invisible?
Do you want to be informed with confidential job offers?
Do you want to be scouted without any discrimination?
Your next professional challenge starts here!
Stand out from the crowd
At About ü, top-level recruitment specialists will refine your information to create an anonymous professional portrait that best represents you.
They will highlight your key skills and career aspirations with a precision that will enable them to contact you for exclusive offers, often inaccessible to the general public.
Your identity will remain a well-kept secret. It's the promise of being noticed for strategic roles without ever revealing your name, until you decide to. No mention allowing your identification will be specified, neither in our talent pool nor to potential companies without your agreement. For example: no mention of your former companies, the name of your schools...
Equal opportunity and non-discrimination
We are committed to providing a platform where your skills and experience take precedence over everything else. Your anonymous submission is our guarantee against any kind of discrimination, ensuring that only your achievements speak for you. Your gender will not be identifiable in your profile and will be revealed to companies after an initial pre-selection.
Our advice before you get started
- Prefer the Desktop: For greater convenience, fill in the form on your computer. Or start in mobile and continue later...
- Be yourself: Each audio is unique, just like you.
Comment ça se passe ?
What about my personal data?
- All your personal data are stored in France. Data privacy is a top priority for us.
- You can delete them at any time.
- In all cases, we will delete your data after 2 years of time.
- As part of our commitment to delivering innovative and efficient services, About ü incorporates the use of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies. This approach enables us to generate dynamic and personalized content, anonymized, thereby enhancing the user experience. However, articles and similar content are still written by humans, and AI is only used for restructuring purposes, for example. We believe in AI but also recognize its limitations.